The Outer Banks Association is dedicated to sharing information that is current and accurate for the safety of our members. This page is dedicated to COVID-19 related information with OBAR and Dare County. All information comes from the following (clickable) sources:
- Dare County
- Center for Disease Control
- North Carolina Department of Human & Health Services
- The White House
- The State of North Carolina
Click HERE for the latest bulletins from Dare County. A bulletin was just released at noon today. Visitors are being restricted with checkpoints being established at 2:00P TODAY, March 17th, 2020. If you plan to travel outside of Dare County, you must print a re-entry form–forms printed from 2019 are no longer valid! Please note, that re-entry forms will not be available until 1:00P today, March 17th, 2020. In an effort not to inundate the website, residents are asked to wait until it is closer to the time of travel to print the form. You may do so by clicking here. At this time, Currituck has not announced any travel restrictions.
- At this time, OBAR is restricting access to the office. To do so, we are asking the following:
- Download the SentriApp to your android phone HERE
- Download the SentriApp to your iPhone HERE
- Order a card reader via phone from OBAR, pay with credit card, pick it up from mailbox on OBAR’s front porch
- Order a card reader from Amazon HERE
- Do NOT check out lockboxes if you do not have to.
- If you MUST check out a lockbox, please call ahead. A staff member will take your card at the door and will test/assign lockbox and return it to you at the door (all codes and passwords will be shredded immediately afterward)
- Return lockboxes in the mailbox on the front porch of OBAR (we will notify you when it is checked in)
- If you have lockbox issues–call before coming to OBAR
- Pay all bills online, via phone with a credit card, or by mail with a check.
- Do not send or bring cash.
- The OBAR store is closed. You may order signs from the REALTOR®Store
Due to recommendations on the federal, state, and local level, OBAR is cancelling the following events:
- March 18 ~ MLS Orientation ~ OBAR ~ 1:00P
- March 19 ~ General Membership Meeting ~ Captain George’s ~ 12:00P
- March 20 ~ Pro Standards Training II ~ OBAR ~ 9:30A-12:30A
- March 24 ~ Brian Buffini Master Classes ~ R/C Movie Theatre KDH ~ TBD
- March 31 ~ Doug Kennedy PM Training I ~ Comfort Inn KDH ~ 9:00A
- March 31 ~ Doug Kennedy PM Training II ~ Comfort Inn, KDH ~ 1:00P