Forms / Contracts / Changes
- Property Management Disclosure (pdf) 10-12-16
- 2019 OBAR Leadership Application
- 2019 OBAR Membership Application
- 2019 OBAR Agent / Add Change Form – 12.13.18
- 2019 Office Add Change Form – 12.20.18
- 2019 MLS Membership Application – 12.13.18
- 2019 MLS Only Membership Application – 12.13.18
- 2019 OBAR MLS Waiver Form – 12.13.18
- 2019 OBAR Brokers who subscribe to another MLS Waiver Form – 02.06.19
- 2019 Sentrilock Card Holder Lease Agreement – 12.20.17
- 2018 Land Input form – pdf version – 10.30.18
- 2018 Land Input form – Word Version – 10.30.18
- 2018 Residential Data Input form to Paragon pdf version – 10.30.18
- 2018 Residential Data Input form to Paragon – Word version – 10.30.18
- 2019 Residential Rental Data Input form – Word version – 12.14.19
- 2019 Residential Rental Data Input form – pdf version – 12.14.19
- 2019 Commercial Input form to Paragon – Word Version – 12.14.18
- 2019 Commercial Input form to Paragon – pdf version – 12.14.18
MLS Data Feeds
- 2019 Third Party Access Agreement (Vendors Only) 12.13.18
- 2019 Vendor IDX Package 12.19.19
- 2019 OBI IDX Package 12.19.19
- VOW License agreement 05.27.16
Contact Information Changes
To make any changes to your personal information such as your email address, telephone information, or office information please email the Membership Director firstname.lastname@example.org with these change requests.
The formal name we maintain in our database must match the name shown on your real estate license. If you wish to change your name, you must first change it with the NC Real Estate Commission. If your name has been changed for reasons other than marital status include a copy of the legal document showing the name change. Click Here to download their “REQUEST TO REISSUE REAL ESTATE LICENSE CERTIFICATE AND/OR RENEWAL/REINSTATEMENT CARD” …this form is also used for name changes. Once the Licensing Agency records have been changed and you receive your new real estate license, fax a copy of the document to the Membership Coordinator at 441-7524.
Letter of Good Standing Requests
To receive a Letter of Good Standing, contact the Membership Coordinator via email email@example.com or by phone at 441.4036. The purpose of the Letter of Good Standing is to have any portion of NCAR or NAR dues you have already paid through OBAR, be waived by the other association. Members will only be given a Letter of Good Standing if they have paid all current membership dues and fees to OBAR
Add/Transfer/Delete an Agent
To Add / Transfer / Delete an Agent, Click Here to download an OBAR Roster Add / Change Form. Complete the form and e-mail / fax / mail the form to the OBAR office. Brokers-in-Charge will be charged an Agent Setup Fee ($50) to add an agent into their office.
MLS Waiver of Service
To waive or reduce an Agent’s access to the MLS database, Click Here to download an MLS Waiver of Service form. Complete the form and e-mail / fax / mail the form to the OBAR office.
Changes in Managing Brokers
When a managing broker of an office is being replaced by someone else, the replacement managing broker must declare him or herself as the Broker-In-Charge at the NC Real Estate Commission. Click Here to obtain the proper form to make this change.
Upon the commission’s receipt of the Broker-In-Charge status, notify OBAR of the change via completion of the Add or Change Office Roster form or written notification and fax to 441-7524.
If the outgoing broker will remain with the office or is leaving the office altogether, please submit an Add or Change Office Roster to OBAR and proper placement of the Broker will be applied to his or her status.
Most forms on this page are provided in PDF format for your convenience. Need Adobe Reader? Click here.
We update this page regularly.