If you feel that you need to make a complaint against a rental or insurance company BASED ON A MONETARY/REFUND ISSUE (rental/travel insurance refund, etc), below are the links you will need to use to do so. Links for frequently asked questions are also included.
- Your complaint is against a rental company for MONETARY/REFUND REASONS
- Your complaint is against an insurance agency (vacation, homeowners, etc.) for MONETARY/REFUND REASONS
- You must file your complaint online or by e/mail with the North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI)
- The link to file your complaint is: https://www.ncdoi.gov/consumers/request-assistance-or-file-complaint
- FAQs link for the NCDOI complaint process is: https://www.ncdoi.gov/consumers/request-assistance-or-file-complaint
If you have any questions regarding a complaint UNRELATED TO A MONETARY/REFUND issue, you may contact OBAR CEO Willo Kelly at (252) 441-4036 or refer to the following link: https://outerbanksrealtors.com/dispute/.