While the office has been operational these last several weeks, member access has been limited. Beginning Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 at 8:30A, members will have full access to the office. We are committed to ensuring that our members, staff, and their families are safe and healthy. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Call the office before your arrival to let us know what you need (lockbox, REALTOR® Store item, Sentrilock card update, etc.).
- Wear a mask during your visit.
- Sanitize your hands before, during, and after your visit.
- Allow us to handle all lockbox, Sentrilock card, and REALTOR® Store procedures.
- Keep your visit as short as possible.
- No more than 2 visitors in the OBAR office at one time.Maintain social distancing.
- Continue to make payments online or over the phone.
OBAR Staff will wear masks and gloves during your visit, and sanitize all lockboxes, surfaces (counters, doors, desks, etc.), and other items touched after each visit.
Welcome back! While we have been working hard throughout the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” orders, we have missed seeing all of you and are ready to finally see you in person!